Mar Oculto

Sunday, November 26, 2006



I take my life as the instant it is, on the uniqueness of my being.
I resign my hope to reach an higher ground and therefore be only by myself, so I may be strong.
Everyone can say, decieve, lie or even tell the truth, but the fact is that I do not care about anything but me and how I reach my objectives, it may be on a sweet or cruel way, but between me and my life, nothings rests, because I dont want nothing to rest on, I deny every feeling, and every expression, and my heart, and my soul, and my happiness, and my smile, and my love, they are all gone, for good. I no longer care, miss or feel, i undertood finally, loneliness is the only way I can uncover my strenght, hide my power, and reach the uniqueness of being and living.

By me, for me, in me.
Only lonely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home